Argomento: .MAX repetition

.MAX repetition
Hi,

I've been given a .MAX file for a 50mm x 43mm single sided board, that I'd like to have milled using your fine company (I'm not an electronics person, please forgive my terminology). Is it feasible to send you the MAX file with one unit of the design and have that design repeated (and cut) into, say, 12 units as part of one order? If so, how do I go about doing this?

Many thanks in advance
29/04/2003 13:32:33
mark thompson
Re: .MAX repetition
: Hi,
:
: I've been given a .MAX file for a 50mm x 43mm single sided board, that I'd like to have milled using your fine company (I'm not an electronics person, please forgive my terminology). Is it feasible to send you the MAX file with one unit of the design and have that design repeated (and cut) into, say, 12 units as part of one order? If so, how do I go about doing this?
:
: Many thanks in advance

Hi Mark
This is no problem. Orcad .max file is one of the data types we accept in Pcb-Pool. You can either order online on our website where you will be given the opportunity to attach your file when you have completed your order or else you can email sales@beta-layout.com with your order details and attach the file to the mail. You can also request a quote if you require one from our sales team.

Best Regards

Your Pcb-Pool Team
09/05/2003 11:08:13
Beta LAYOUT Ltd Service Team
rispondi